Monday, February 20, 2017

Seriously, want answers.

Ever see a shoe on the side of the highway and wonder WTF? Yeah, today I saw a bicycle on the side of the interstate on the way to work. Not lying down or busted up. Just.....standing there. Like someone put the kickstand up and walked away. Would kind of like the story behind that.

On a related note, there was a condom turned water balloon in the parking lot. Yes, I may work in the ghetto, but this also confuses me. Was there a spontaneous condom-water balloon fight? Because I'd be kinda upset I missed this.

1 comment:

  1. I so get this, as well as the part in the book you suggested about the dog biscuits. I wonder if people without mental illness thinks the way we do and obsessed about things. I can think of a 10p reasons why that bike was sitting there, the stories in my head just write themselves..on the stupidest things I see on any given day. I relate to this !!!

    ReplyDelete