Thursday, February 23, 2017

I want to be a princess so I can get animals to clean my house

Do other people clean their house at 8 pm or is it just me?

I didn't mean to, it just kind of happened. Went to feed the dog, dropped the dog food. Started to sweep, realized the floor was sticky. Pulled out everything to mop, came across the rug cleaning solution. Kids are with my mom, so perfect time to clean the rug too. Waiting for the rug to dry, so I might as well mop the bathroom too. Well, I'm already in here so let's clean the shower and sinks. Ect, ect.

Not sure if this is OCD, ADD, or the fact I'm weird. Probably a combination of the 3. On the bright side, should be tired enough to get some actual sleep. Or I'll be finishing a bookcase at 2 am. Either way, I'll have gotten something done.

No comments:

Post a Comment