Saturday, September 22, 2018

Screaming into the Void

There’s a certain comfort knowing that these won’t be read unless I draw attention to it.

I find it ironic how solitude apparently weighs on me. I once spent an entire summer at home and online without it phasing me. My first foray into college living was awful because I wasn’t at all acclimated to living around so many people. Being alone was my state of mind and it never once bothered me. This is no longer the case, or so it seems.

The irony comes into play due to the fact that I still have at the very least a distaste for humanity. But not interacting with anyone takes a toll. I hate people to be honest. The idea of going out and having coffee with the mom crowd makes me want to chug antifreeze. Yet living in isolation just causes a downward spiral.

I’m sure there’s a lesson to be learned in all of this, but all I can think is that the damn zombie apocalypse needs to start already

No comments:

Post a Comment