Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Cliches and what not

I hate the phrase “Things will get better.”

I’ve been hearing that cliche my entire life, but guess what?
Spoiler alert: it really doesn’t.

Like, if I had a definitive date I’d probably be okay. Even if that shit was 10 years off I’d still be okay because there would be a light at the end of the tunnel. But life doesn’t come with a map, or outline, or even a goddamn clue. So we carry on  hoping for less suffering than the day prior.

Yeah, I’m not doing well. I can’t stay asleep at night, which means I can’t stay awake during the day. Energy is shot and I wish I was as well. I probably shouldn’t write that but it’s not like anyone reads this. Besides, the shrink doesn’t take my newly revived suicide ideation seriously so whatever.

I could totally go for a mild coma right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment